Apple pay is a great tool for paying online, in-store, in-app and even to your friends in a secure and easy manner. This feature of Apple allows you to pay and receive money from and to your friends through your message. Isn’t that great?
Apple Pay is much easier than using your physical card and is much safer too. Just go through the manual procedure or use Siri to pay and receive money through your already saved cards in the wallet. So, let’s go through the procedure of setting up Apple Pay on different Apple devices.
- First of all, you will need to launch the Wallet app from your home screen.
- Then you will have to add card by clicking on the + sign located on the top right corner.
- Now, click on Next, after which your bank will verify your information and will decide whether you can use the card with Apple Pay or not.
- After the verification process is completed, click on Next and start using the Apple Pay.
- First of all, you will have to go to Settings and then open Wallet and Apple Pay
- Then tap on Add Debit or Credit card.
- Now, follow the instruction for adding the card. If you are asked to choose a card which you use with your iTunes or other devices, then do so and enter the verification code.
- Tap on Next and then your bank will verify your information and check your card’s eligibility to use it with Apple Pay. There might be a situation when your bank will need more information and for that, they will ask you.
- After the completion of the verification process, click on Next and start using the app.
For Apple Watch
- For adding Apple pay on Apple watch, you will have to open the Apple watch app on your iPhone and then go to My Watch tab. In case you have more than one watch then you will need to choose one.
- Then, Tap on Wallet and Apple Pay.
- Now, follow the instructions mentioned for adding a card. You may be asked to add a card which you are already using with iTunes or any other device.
- After that, your bank will conduct a verification and usability of your card with Apple Pay.
- Once the verification is done, you will have to click on Next and start enjoying the benefits of Apple Watch.
- In order to add Apple Pay on your Mac device, click on System Preferences and then go to Wallet and Apple Pay.
- After that, click on Add card.
- Go through the instruction of adding a card and if you are asked to add a card which you are using with iTunes then just enter the security code.
- Tap on Next and go through the verification process
- After the competition of the verification, you will have to click on Next for enjoying the features of Apple Pay.
Apple pay is user-friendly and secure payment options for Apple users as you can send and receive money through your message while chatting about your next vacations. Nothing can be much easier than this.